The General and laparoscopic surgery clinics comprises professional surgery consultants providing safe, comprehensive quality services for all surgical conditions.
The clinics are supported by a wide range of radiological services to evaluate and diagnose the most complicated surgical conditions such as:
· The latest advanced 128 slices computed tomography machine (CT) used to diagnose and assess various diseases and conditions with high precision.
· 1.5T Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Our surgery team provides consultative, diagnostic, and therapeutic services to both outpatients and inpatients for the following conditions:
· All types of Hernias.
· Colorectal surgical conditions.
· Bariatric surgery.
· Breast surgery.
· Endocrine surgery.
· Gastrointestinal surgery.
· Surgical clinical care- Minor surgery.
· Trauma surgery.
We ensure direct patient care at our clinics all week days except Friday’s between the hours of 8:00 AM - 20:00 PM, and our surgery team provides round-the-clock emergency coverage 24/7 through our emergency medicine department.