Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body.
Our Clinic consists of highly qualified renowned consultants working on providing specialized services covering expert care, advice, counseling, and all aspects of plastic surgery specialty.
We provide the most popular aesthetic/cosmetic procedures including:
· Abdominoplasty: reshaping and firming of the abdomen.
· Blepharoplasty ("eyelid surgery"): reshaping of upper/ lower eyelids.
- Breast augmentations : augmentation of the breasts by means of prosthetics,
- Reduction mammoplasty ("breast reduction"): which is done to reduce back and shoulder pain in women with gigantomastia and for men with gynecomastia
- Mastopexy known as breast lift: Lifting or reshaping of breasts, often after weight loss (after a pregnancy, for example).
· Labiaplasty: surgical reduction and reshaping of the labia.
· Rhinoplasty: reshaping of the nose.
· Otoplasty: reshaping of the ear, most often done by pinning the protruding ear closer to the head.
- Neck lift: tightening of lax tissues in the neck.
- Browplasty: elevates eyebrows, and smooth forehead skin.