Dr. MOHAMED EL-SAYED, MD, FCCP
* Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine, Benha Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt.
* MD chest diseases.
* Former Professor of pulmonary medicine. Faculty of Medicine, Taibah University, Almadinah Almonawarah, KSA. 9 years.
* Former Consultant of Pulmonary & Allergy and Head of Internal Medicine Department in Alhayah National Hospital in, Khamis Musheet , Asir Region, KSA.
* Chest consultant locum at Alnoor hospital Makka Almokaramah and Armed Forces Hospital southern region.
* Fellow of American college of chest physician.
* Diagnosis treatment and follow up of Covid 19 cases
* Snoring and sleep disorder cases
* Management and follow up of bronchial asthma cases
* Diagnosis and treatment of COPD patients
* IPF cases
* Pneumonia and bronchopneumonia cases
* Pulmonary embolism cases, diagnosis, treatment and follow up
* Pleural effusion cases
* Pulmonary function test
* Bronchoscopy and bronchoscopic procedures