The Gastroenterology unit at Al Ahsa hospital is dedicated to providing excellent clinical service to patients with gastrointestinal diseases aiming at excellence in patient care.
Our services include a complete list of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures in the field of gastroenterology:
- Colonoscopy: diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP): diagnostic and therapeutic.
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG tube insertion).
- Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) and fine needle aspiration (FNA).
The endoscopy unit is equipped with the latest innovative endoscopy equipment that supports the best diagnostic & therapeutic management, and follows strict implementation of infection control guidelines according to national and international standards. The unit is supervised by consultants, and a highly qualified and well trained medical and paramedical staff.
The unit offers
- Timely check-in.
- A comfortable reception area with a designated receptionist.
- Highly trained personnel.
- Endoscopy rooms equipped with the most advanced equipment & designed for efficiency, safety, and privacy.
- Fully monitored recovery area.
- Separate scope cleaning and processing area maintained according to the set standards by CBAHI, and JCI.