Al Ahsa hospital Outpatient Department offers a wide range of medical, surgical, interventional, and diagnostic services at affordable fees to its patients of all age groups.
Our clinics provide access to a highly qualified and experienced medical staff comprising consultants and specialists in different specialties who have established a legacy of excellence in healthcare services.
Our OPD provides clinical training for medical students of King Faisal University.
The Outpatient Department is located on the hospital’s ground floor of the OPD, and covers the following specialties:
· General and Laparoscopic Surgery Clinics. see more
· Vascular Surgery Clinic. see more
· Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Clinics. see more
· Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery Clinic. see more
· ENT and Audiology Clinics. see more
· Urology and Andrology Clinic. see more
· Plastic Surgery Clinic. see more
· Pediatric Surgery Clinic. see more
· Internal Medicine Clinics. see more
· Cardiology Clinics. see more
· Nephrology Clinics. see more
· Endocrinology Clinic. see more
· Pulmonary Clinic. see more
· Psychiatric Clinic. see more
· Neurology and Electroencephalography Clinic. see more
· Rheumatology Clinic. see more
· Gastroenterology Clinic. see more
· Physical therapy and Rehabilitation Clinic. see more
· Primary Healthcare Clinics. see more
· Periodical Physical Examination and Screening Clinic. see more
· Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics. see more
· Pediatric and Neonatology Clinics. see more
· Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Clinic. see more
· Dental and Orthodontic Clinics. see more
· Dermatology Clinics. see more
· Nutrition and Weight Management Clinic. see more
In addition to special diagnostic procedures such as: Audiometry, Electroencephalography (EEG), Electrocardiography (ECG), and Stress Test.
Attending your appointment:
- New cases are screened by specialized medical staff and referred to the relevant specialty for an immediate appointment, and in case of non-availability please contact the hospital ext.: 3300-appointment office- to make the most convenient appointment for you.
- On the day of the appointment, new patients must open a file at the main reception located at the ground floor in the OPD department.
-Bring your insurance card, and all current medicines you are taking or a list of them.
-Your appointment is considered cancelled in case of delay for more than 5 minutes.
Hours of operation:
- Saturday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The OPD closes during official holidays, and all cases are referred to ER.
The hospital has enough parking spaces available for patients, and visitors.